If You Are Having Face To Face Consultation Please Read The Following:
Pre – Consultation Screening
- Have you had a temperature or persistent cough in the last 7 days?
- Do you suffer from Diabetes, Heart Disease, COPD (Obstructive Pulmonary Disease), or Asthma (controlled with steroids)?
- Have you been in contact with someone with suspected/ confirmed COVID-19 in last 14 days?
Please let me know if you answer yes to any of the above questions as I can then inform you of any risks associated with attending for treatment. If necessary, a telehealth consultation can be provided.
New Way of Working During Covid 19
- Before your visit, I will carry out a pre-screening and will require you to answer a quick medical questionnaire to ensure you are fit to attend an appointment
- If you arrive early for your consultation, you will be required to wait in your car to avoid contact with other patients
- There will be hand sanitiser and face masks provided in the waiting room for those of you who don’t have your own
- Consultations will have a strict time limit of 50 minutes to avoid as much as possible contact between patients
- Please wear a mask as I will.
- The chair will be wiped down with an alcohol-based disinfectant between each patient, and a disposable paper sheet will be used instead of a cloth cover. Chairs and pillows will also have plastic covers and wiped down between patients.
- The treatment room will be well-ventilated
- In some cases, a virtual consultation may be the best and safest option for both of us. I now have a platform to enable me to deliver virtual consultations. These can provide great value, and as well as offering advice, I can provide you will a full exercise prescription
|If you have any questions or concerns in the meantime, please let me know.|